Shoes for Wider Feet
We've had a few requests of late to find beautiful shoes for wider feet, so we've got on the case to find stylish shoes available in a variety of widths. After all, you shouldn't have to feel like you're subjected to a life of elasticated flats and padded slippers just because your feet aren't petite. Women's Shoes Plus have quite a large stock of dress shoes and pumps in wider widths and large sizes. Don't expect pointy toed stiletto heels, but there are classic styles that are better than many rivals. Old faithful Zappos also has a wide shoe section with some good choices. Read on for our top picks.
Annie 'Bambi' ($45) (comes in m - ww fittings)
- A pretty Summer shoe with pretty decoration
Trotters 'Buffy' $47.90 (comes in s - ww fittings)
- a kick-ass name & a slightly more modern design than most
Naturaliser 'Vander Plus' (comes in m - ww fittings)
- knee high boots you'll actually fit into - wide fitting & extra calf space!
Clarks Originals 'Natalie' (one size, but Clarks are notoriously generous)
- A generous shape and a really funky print for you exhibitionists!
J. Renee 'Patsy' (comes in n - w fittings)
- Nobody would know these party shoes are made for wide feet!