Top 10 Evening Sandals
With a real-life heatwave finally sweeping the country, here at Shoewawa our thoughts have turned to summer footwear. Obviously there's a lot of ground to cover, but let's begin with evening dress sandals that'll hopefully play the dual role of looking fabulous and managing to keep your tootsies from swelling in the heat. Nothing casual or flat here, lovelies, this is all about style...
[by Toni Stokes]
Luichiny W 450 $38.95
- Wedges? Tick. Metallic? Tick. Stylish? Tick. Affordable? Tick. Mine? Soon.
Carlos Santana Women's Trinket Sandal $69.99 (sale price)
- Available in both black and pink satin, this sandal is a designer-look-a-like for a great price. Not recommended for walking in!
Dragon Fly Sandal £25 (sale price)
- Divine strappy's with cute dragon fly detail in all the colours under the sun (we love the rose/gold).
Gina Mila £285
- Writing about evening sandals wouldn't be complete without an entry from Gina. Aren't these to die for?
Faith Lorsage £55
- Gorgeous intricate detail on these more-than-reasonably priced Faith sandals.
Jimmy Choo Teardrop £595
- The perfect boho/ethnic-style shoe that's worth a month's rent.
RSVP Jocelyn $44.99.
- These appealed for their simplicity and price. Perfect for a night on the tiles.
Debut Satin 2-Part Shoe £20
- Amazing price in a gorgeous range of metallic colours.
Jimmy Choo Glora Jewel Toe-Ring Sandals £435
- Go designer boho with these credit-card busting lovelies