Birthdays and Goodbyes!
Time for me to say goodbye! I'm off on my Summer jollies and won't be back until the 20th August. While I'm gone, the site is being left in the very capable hands of Shoewawa contributer Toni Stokes and a group of very talented guest bloggers. Though I'm not off until tomorrow, I've been given the afternoon off because it's my birthday today! But I couldn't leave you all without one last dose of shoey goodness, so here's a very self-indulgent look at my ultimate birthday shoe wishlist, starting with some Guiseppe Zanotti D'Orsays. If anyone's feeling generous, I'm a UK 6.5! See the whole list under the cut...
Jimmy Choo Tie-dye Python Pumps $1,150
- In these shoes, I could rule the world.
Chloe Crystal Bow Sandals £355
- They may technically be 'so last season', but I still adore these.
Manolo Blahnik Gunmetal 'Carolyn' Slingbacks $495
- The ultimate classic Manolo shape in my favourite shoe colour.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Quilted Leather Pumps $365
- Gorgeous retro-chic Minnie Mouse pumps. Perfect with a pencil skirt!
Georgina Goodman 'Toki' Sandal £127.50
- I saw a (brave) girl wearing these on the tube, and they looked stunning on.
Christian Louboutin Margarita Petal Sandals £540
- Great colour, and who doesn't love that trademark red sole?
Dolce & Gabbana Butterfly Sandals $1,375
- Deserve a mention even though I talked about them yesterday. Love these!
Stuart Weitzman Gemstone Misty Crushed Velvet Courts $325
-Crushed velvet shoes shouldn't really work. But these do!