Top 10 Blue Shoes.
Whilst some may argue that the best plans are those that are thought out, I'd have to beg to differ. Take this post for instance. Never had I actually thought "hey, it'd be a great idea to do an extended post on my favourite blue shoes". The way it came about was much more simple. The reasoning behind this post is thus: I noticed a lot of the shoes I was liking happened to be blue, so instead of putting up lots of separate posts, I figured it'd be easier to group them all together. Logic seems to have - finally - entered the building.
- A bargain price (that's only just over £15 in UK money!) for a simple but pretty sandal.
- To me, this is the perfect summer mule. Bright, fun colours coupled with a realistic price tag.
- Gina + sparkles + blue colouring = the dream blue shoe.
- This seems to be the perfect combination of two up and coming trends: T-bar shoes and snakeskin effect.
- Interesting mesh detail on these cheap as chips kitten heels.
- Featured on Shoewawa before, we still love these as much as the day we first discovered them.
- Something so quaint and cute about these Marc Jacob's flats.
- Go ethnic and low key with these lovely low heel mules.
- No shoe rundown would be complete without some pointy shoes and these are on sale.
- A nice simplistic but detail-heavy court to finish.