The Great Ugly Shoe Photo Competition!
It's our first birthday, and to celebrate we're running The Great Ugly Shoe Photo Competition! We've got two shoe-shaped top prizes to give away, as well as loads of shoe accessories generously donated by our fabulous online friends! To be in with a chance of winning, you'll have to snap the ugliest shoe you can find! You can find the shoe anywhere - it could be yours, your mate's or your mom's, or you could have spotted it in a shop or someone else's feet. You might even find the picture while you're browsing the online shoe shops! Read on for the full prize list and those all-important rules...
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
A 14kt gold flip-flop pendant from Angela Tong Designs
One of 6 Shoe charmers PLUS one of five $5 gift vouchers from A Planet 4 Creation
One of five 'I heart Shoes' ornaments from Beaded Things (Like 'Alex' design shown above)
...Plus a few surprises!
WHAT TO DO:
1. Snap a picture of the ugliest shoes you can find!
2. Make sure the image is less than 1mb in size and in .jpg or .gif format
3. Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Ugly Shoe Competition', making sure to include your name and address (so we know where to send your prize). If you took the picture from another website, please include a link to the site where you found it.
4. If you have a great story as to how you found the shoe, tell us!
5. Get your entry in before the closing date of 16th December.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO UK ENTRANTS: To be in with a chance of winning the gorgeous Art & Sole Scholls, you'll also need to register at the Boutique To You website. Ensure you put 'Shoewawa' in the 'how did you find us' section of the registration page. The exact design of sandals the winner receives will depend on availability. Feel free to request a specific design though, and we'll pass on the information!
We've decided (because you moaned) that you can now submit shoes you've found on other shoe websites. Please include the URL you found it at so we can give credit, though.
Happy Snapping, we can't wait to see what you come up with!