Win a Gucci bag worth over £300 thanks to Confessions Of A Shopaholic!
If you thought our last Confessions Of A Shopaholic competition was good, you ain't seen nothin' yet! If you weren't lucky enough to win premiere tickets, here's something even more amazing. Touchstone Pictures have once again teamed up with us to offer one reader the amazing prize of this limited edition Gucci shopping bag worth over £300!
Keep reading for details of how to enter...
In the glamorous world of New York City, Rebecca Bloomwood (ISLA FISHER) is a fun-loving girl who is really good at shopping--a little too good, perhaps. She dreams of working for her favorite fashion magazine, but can't quite get her foot in the door--until ironically; she snags a job as an advice columnist for a financial magazine published by the same company. As her dreams are finally coming true, she goes to ever more hilarious and extreme efforts to keep her past from ruining her future.
To see more on the film go to www.shopaholicmovie.co.uk or go and see it! It's in cinemas now and we definitely recommend it for some frivolous girlie fun!
To win the amazing prize answer the following question:
In the film, what job does Becky Bloomwood do for a living?
a) Personal shopper
b) Garbage collector
Send your answer, along with your name and full address to email@example.com with the email subject 'Gucci Bag Competition' by Friday 6th March to be in with a chance of winning.
1. Prize is a limited edition Confessions Of A Shopaholic Gucci shopper.
2. There is no cash alternative.
3. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will result in exclusion from the draw.
5. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add 'no mailout' the subject of the email.
6. The winner will be drawn at random on March 7th 2009. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.