GALLERY: Spooky shoes for Halloween!
It's time to get your Goth on, as the spookiest celebration of the year hits fool whoop this Sunday. Don't miss this opportunity to really dress up - and footwear will make all the difference to your look. From pointed witchy boots to spooky skull-patterned pumps, they're all at your disposal. Details of each shoe can be found over the jump.
Click on the spooky shoe to see our top Halloween picks!
1. Demonia 'Bat' shoes; £29.99 at Kate's Clothing
2. New Rock 'Priscilla' sandals, £69.60 at Spartoo
3. All Saints suede 'Vala' shoe; £135 at All Saints
4. Jill Sander leather platform pumps; £186 at The Outnet
5. Women's New Rock boots; £119 at Shoes.co.uk
6. Iron Fist "Digi Skulls" Shoes: £64.99 at Schuh
7. D-Squared Skeleton shoes; $1,275 at D-Squared
8. Steve Madden 'Ravin' Mary Janes with purple trim
9. Witchy heels. $49 at The Pyramid Collection
10. Emily Strange boots; £49.95 at James&James