Pick of the Best: Wedge desert boots
The wedgie desert boot was a bit of a shock to the system when it first appeared on our style radar, but we soon got used to it and are now embracing the style as one of this season's must-have, easy-to-wear looks. I've seen it on sale at all sorts of different price points on the high street, so here's a quick rundown on where you can get the look.
1. Good all-rounder: Clarks 'Yarra' desert boot in walnut suede: £99 at Clarks
2. Making a statement: Surface to Air Bat boot; £245 at ASOS
3. Best Value for Money: 'Sandi' wedge desert boot; £59.99 at Schuh
4. Designer chic: Rag & Bone Odval suede wedge desert boot in dark purple; £280 at Net-a-Porter
5. Slickest design: KG By Kurt Geiger 'Hawley' boot in black; £89 (was £140) at Kurt Geiger
6. Budget pick: Grey wedge desert boot, £25 at Boohoo