Pick of the Best: fabulous flats
Karl Lagerfeld has said that flat shoes are 'in' this season, and who are we to argue with him? It's certainly true that several big designer names have ditched the heel in favour of something a little more down-to-earth, and some have done so with impressive results, so we thought it might be an idea to feature some of our favourites here.
Now, it's no secret that most of the Shoewawa team are what you might call a little bit 'vertically challenged', so for us to be swayed by any trend that includes heel-free shoes is a rare event. But these styles really do appeal to us at the moment, so it seems like the flat style is going to be absolutely huge. Here are some of the best designer styles to inspire you for future shopping sprees.
1. Chloe chain-detail ballerina pump, £299 at Farfetch
2. Melissa Royale 11 Latte pump, £65 at Coggles
3. Mulberry Oxford flat in cracked rose gold leather, £357 at Mulberry
4. Jimmy Choo Warwick blush leather ballet flats, £250 at Net-a-Porter
5. Giuseppe Zanotti python-embossed pump, £344 at Farfetch