Jewel Tones: get ready to party!
Jewel tones have now fully taken over from the primary colour block hues we wore in the summer, and some of the best shoes made up in the peacock-like tones are to be found in the platforms and party section. You can team all of these shoes with black evening-wear or similar colours, and there are so many accessories to match them with you'll have loads of fun getting the look.
A few of our favourites, plucked from the pre-winter high street are shown here:
1. Kurt Geiger Glossy platform sandals: £350 at Selfriges
2. Dune 'Hotty' suede platform sandals: £85 at John Lewis
3. Dune round-toe platform court shoe: £75 at Debenhams
4. Vince Camuto 'Jorgie' colourblock platform pump £99 at Macy's
5. 'Piston' turquoise metal-heeled courts: £80 at Topshop
6. Laurence Dacade bottle green suede platform pumps: £435 at Stylebop
7. Schuh 'Cotty' pink platform sandals: £70 at Schuh