GALLERY: Dream Shoes for Valentine's Day
You might have given up on trying to find the man of your dreams, but shoes can always be relied upon to stick around! Some of our favourite shoes are decorated with lovehearts, and in what has become true Shoewawa tradition, we're sharing a few of them with you whether you're looking for a hot shoe for a hot date, a Valentine's gift or a treat to yourself to mend a broken heart.
1. Georgina Goodman 'Love' shoes: The iconic 'Love' pumps are now available half price at The Outnet: £398 (was £995) here.
2. Cheryl Cole's 'Your Royal Hotness' shoes, £79 at Stylistpick. Will be available in the new red colour from Saturday 4th Feb. Cheryl's signature shoe is pure glam, with a loveheart-shaped patch at the back. Cute!
3. TOMS heart shoes: Grey classic TOMS with a pink all-over loveheart pattern. £40 at TOMS UK
4. Dune 'Sweetheart' shoes in black; a romantic and subtle classic and elegant style. £80 at Debenhams
5. ASOS 'Pickle' Mary Janes with heart print. These monochrome heels with their chunky stems have been a huge hit since launching early this season. We heart the loveheart print! Get them here for £50
6. Valentino flower shoe: These rose-decorated pale pink shoes from Valentino are so romantic it almost hurts! Unfortunately, so too does the price at £684...
7. White Lady Dragon shoe: the white edition of the Melissa/Vivienne Westwood classic looks almost bridal, and could work a treat at an offbeat wedding. £100 at Amazon
8. Love Story Heels: these amazing shoes with lovehearts decorating the soles are hand-painted by Etsy seller c75designs, who is selling them for £74 here.