Best Black Friday deals for Footwear Fans
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two US imports that we can only approve of, even if they did spring up around Thanksgiving - a non-event in the UK calendar! Unlike our American cousins we don't have the same expenses associated with Thanksgiving at this time of year so it's a particularly good time to cash in on some bargains, giving us a bit more leeway come Christmas. And don't forget - the sales run all over the weekend, right through until Cyber Monday.
So which UK stores are doing Black Friday and how is it looking for shoe lovers? Here are some great deals to check out...
- ASOS The online fashion destination has 30% off shoes and accessories this weekend, with some great styles to choose from. We love these black and gold party wedges, down to £35 from £50.
- Custom shoe-maker Upper Street is offering an amazing 70% off its one-off sample shoes, a great opportunity to buy into the brand.
- Kurt Geiger is still offering 25% online using F&FKG25 with some fantastic styles on offer.
- Luxe vegan footwear brand Beyond Skin has up to 50% off some of its beautiful shoes, including this party-friendly 'Callie' sequin shoe - a style we've really fallen for.
- Office Shoes is offering 20% off selected items. This phrase usually conjures up images of unwanted stock, but not in this case: there's a good range of reduced products including embellished ankle boots for £45 (was £70) and Scrumptious navy velvet wedges for £45 (was £70)
- Debenhams has 25% off almost everything this weekend - including party shoes and bags. This includes some stylish shoes from No.1 Jenny Packham
- My Wardrobe has brought back its popular 25% off everything sale, which we at Shoewawa find to be a godsend for gifting! Simply add the code PERFECTPRESENT25 to get your discount.
- Boohoo is cheaper than ever this weekend, with 10% off everything using the code 10UK at checkout.There are currently loads of party-friendly platform heels to be had at tempting prices.