18/01/13 Pick of the Shoe Blogs: Calypso to Mojito...
Another week has rolled on by and a plethora of eager bloggers have spent many anxious hours hunched around their laptops, poring over the latest output of shoe pictures and assessments. Here's what's going on right now with this motley bunch of magnificent shoe enthusiasts:
- Shoes-n-More just received some shoes in the mail from Sole Society that she adores, particularly the sexy Calypso, which she's predicting to be an aphrodisiac based on her husband's facial expression as she opened the box...
- She Said Shoes was fairly disappointed by the latest issue of Marie Claire US until she happened upon the main editorial spread and found actress Emma Watson clad in the Holy Grail of shoes - the glitter BB pumps by Manolo Blahnik.
- Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes cannot get enough of her new black satin pumps with their glittery, embellished vamp bows from designer Emy Mack.
- Fashionising attempts to decipher exactly what the Mojito Heels by Julian Hakes actually are.
- Running With Heels offers up a review of the new Prabal Gurung Collection for Target (available 10.02.13), and it turns out she rather likes it!