All that glitters: Pick of the Shoe Blogs 04/01/13
Every Friday, our Stateside correspondent Jennifer Astin of TesSpeaks About Style will be be bringing you the results of our ambitious and thorough perusal through the valley of the shoe blogs and letting you know what's hot and what's not.
Here's what's up this week:
- Glitter again remains a go-to trend on Shoeperwoman
- There's nothing like a gold Missoni heel, according to The Well-Heeled Society.
- WWD Footwear news is promoting the "Glitz" trend like there's no tomorrow.
- ShoeFanatic is busy hailing the return of the pointy stiletto pump. link:
- The DSquared Spring 2013 collection is serious business!
Join Jennifer again next week for more hot-off-the-press news from the footwear grapevine.