Fashion Week Fever on Pick of the Shoe Blogs
Although another Friday has rolled around, this one comes on the heels (pun intended) of New York Fashion Week which gave the shoe gals some much-needed fodder for their blogs. I'll be in Vegas next week attending the trade shows, so expect a POTSB chock full of FN PLATFORM shoe trend photos and updates. Happy weekend shoe lovers!
- ShoeGirl at Shoes-N-More gives you some affordable and well-crafted alternatives to those expensive, trendy Louboutins.
- Kellie at Sexy Bags & Shoes shows off her favorite "warm weather boots" and explains why that's not an oxymoron.
- She Said Shoes is over the moon with Vanity Fair's decision to dress Olivia Wilde in Tabitha Simmon's 'Dee' crystal-embellished heels.
- Nordstrom's blog, "The Thread" was deliciously relieved upon discovering the F/W 2013 Elizabeth and James collection to be replete with cozy sweaters and comfortable boots.
- Ella from La Petite Anglaise (above) braved the bitter cold of NYFW by dutifully wearing her black leather Massimo Dutti boots to almost every show (proof that it's all in the styling, ladies).