Saturday Pick of the Shoe Blogs: 2/03/2013
Our US correspondent Jennifer Astin of Barefoot Tess is back with a weekend digest of what's hot in shoe business this week...
Fresh off the tumultuous wake of Fashion Weeks and Awards season, the shoe and style bloggers are busier than ever compiling their favorite looks and attempting to make sense of the glory of it all. A quick walk around the blogging block reveals a bevy of hard-working fashion writers, ready to show off the best of the best.
- Jane Aldridge, the Headmistress at Sea of Shoes gives us a glimpse of her favorite flats for spring.
- Shopbop's fashion blog Shop Talk has introduced a new column, "The Daily Find." The latest post features some gorgeous booties from Pour La Victoire.
- R-A-W Shoes Blog was quite focused on the outrageous confections stalking down the catwalks of the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013 Milan Fashion Show.
- WWD Footwear News is totally focused on the Balenciaga collection from the Paris shows.
- Rumi Neely, perennial fashion It Girl and the force behind Fashion Toast is highlighting some outrageously gorgeous lace-up Tom Fords (see above!)