Pick of the Shoe Blogs: 24th May 2013
Jennifer Astin writes: Hardly a moment passes when yours truly fails to contemplate footwear. Sad? Hardly. Fascinating? Of course! Shoes are captivating, beautiful, and the ultimate accessory. The proof is in the blog pudding. Take a peek at what these intrepid shoe bloggers are up to this week...
- Shoptalk, Shopbop.com's fashion blog, is enamored of these sherbet-toned, flat espadrilles for summer.
- ShoeHunting caught a great find with these strappy 'Payton' heels from L.A.M.B.
- Running With Heels wants white, white, and nothing but white.
- Fashiontoast's Rumi Neely shows us how to wear TopShop boots with serious pizzazz.
- Fashionising is obsessing over the latest look book from designer Alexander Siradekiana. Based on these pink fringed pumps, I can see why.