Point Toe Pumps: How To Get The Look
Let's face it, ever since Louis Vuitton's spring/summer 2013 collection hit that deliciously checkerboard catwalk we've been lusting over point toe flats like it's nobody's business. Well good news, now the high street has caught up and these little beauties are everywhere for us to spend all our lunch and rent money on!
Below, we've plucked the plushest from the piles ready for your to mimic your model alter-ego (and we've thrown in a few of our designer favourites in there to tempt you with if you really want to go hungry too!) As far as we see it, the pointier the better. Team up a striped pair with some cropped trousers or perhaps if the sun peeps from behind those clouds once more then opt for a mini-dress and be a 60's siren.
From the left:
1. Dune Metal Trim Pointed Toe Flat £29.00>>
2. ASOS Live Pointed Ballet Flats £12.50>>
3. Cheap Monday Pink Point Flat Shoes>>
4. Christian Louboutin Corbeau PVC and Patent Leather Flats £365>>
5. Marc Jacobs Striped Calf Hair Flats £575>>
6. Cheap Monday Silver Point Flat Shoes £60>>
7. Asos Launch Pointed Ballet Flats £25>>
8. Dune Champagne Leather Pointed Toe Mary Jane Flat £52>>
9. Carvela Kurt Geiger Hannah Pointed Flat £49>>
10. J by Jasper Conran Red Suede Pointed Toe Pumps £35>>
11. Nicholas Kirkwood Printed Elaphe Flats £485>>