Latest Posts in Accessories
6 August 2008
We've all seen it: pretty, strappy stilettos (or any kind of open-backed shoe, really) worn with horrible, cracked heels. It totally ruins the effect of the shoes, which is Butter London's Stiletto stick sounds like it could be a good idea.
29 May 2008
Sore feet? Shoes pinching? Been walking around all day in shoes that really should've been left at home? Well, this foot cream by Anatomicals - a brand I love almost as much for their quirky product names as for the products themselves - will soon soothe your
14 May 2008
Summer. I love it very much, but let's face it, if you're wearing shoes without socks or tights, it can all get a little, um, squelchy down there. (Sorry.) Enter Fragrant Footings, by Summer Soles. These are traditional insoles with a difference - they'e scen
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...