Latest Posts in Bargain Tuesday
1 June 2010
Wedges are the shoe of the season, and if you don't have any yet, you ought to be ashamed of yourself! Particularly when bargain brands like George at ASDA are coming out with highly wearable styles like these wild animal print shoes.
25 May 2010
This long weekend is set to be a scorcher, so now's the time to equip yourself with some stylish summer sandals. Don't worry if you're feeling the pinch: there are plenty of bank holiday bargains to be had, including these thong shoes from Odeon that look
18 May 2010
I have to admit to a certain trepidation at the idea of high-heeled shoes (or indeed any shoes) being sold for less than a tenner. But envisaging a penny-pinching period ahead, I am doing my best to confront my fears, and perhaps even find a bargain or two along
20 April 2010
The great thing about spring/summer footwear is that it can get away with being as flimsy and minimal as you want, and Accessorize do a pretty good line in flip flops and thongs. Their range has grown once again this year, and if you're planning on being somewhere
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...