Latest Posts in Bargain Tuesday
5 January 2010
Lulu Guinness' classic, whimsical style is so unmistakably cute you can't help but love it - but the prices can sometimes be a little ouchy. I'm hugely tempted by this 'Paxi' shoe at Koodos however, as they've shaved off a whopping £96 from the original price.
22 December 2009
Here's a nice little pre-Christmas treat if you're still on the hunt for a shoe to really wow 'em this New Year's Eve and beyond: Kurt Geiger has put its 'Dolly' style - our number one choice for the party season - on sale well before the January reductions kick
15 December 2009
Carvela have a unique knack (on the high street, at least) of creating crazy shoe styles in what I'd call the 'showstopping' category that are daring without being in the slightest bit naff. The shoes certainly aren't cheap, but at that particular price point,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...