Latest Posts in Bargain Tuesday
22 September 2009
Dorothy Perkins really does seem to be winning in the 'good shoes for less' stakes at the moment, rivalled only by Redherring, who we'll come to later. Their current sale has quite a few styles in it that will transfer nicely into the autumn/winter season too,
15 September 2009
Now the grotty weather has really hit us, thinking about autumn has become less of a vaguely pleasant academic exercise and more of a depressingly harsh reality. So let's all console ourselves by turning our attention to some footwear that's distinctly autumnal
1 September 2009
Love flatties? If your reaction to the launch of NewbarK's £295 ballet flats was one of abject horror, you'll probably be far more impressed by these stylishly comfortable pumps by John Rocha, whose affordable fashion line at Debenhams has been coming out with
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...