Latest Posts in Bargain Tuesday
11 August 2009
You're not going to get anything looking to close to the real deal at high street prices, but Dorothy Perkins have certainly been doing their homework on the Balmain phenomenon. Unlike Topshop's efforts, these shoes really take the harsh, studded look in their
30 June 2009
Crafty Crafty have noted that shoe-decorating is a hugely popular passtime at the moment, and I've seen some quite extraordinary transformations happen to the most ordinary pieces of footwear. My favourite shoe embellisher of all time has got to be Miss Bunny,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...