Latest Posts in Bargain Tuesday
2 June 2009
'Epic' is one word I'd use to describe these tall, multi-strap gladiators from Nine West but thanks to a huge sale going on across all brands at the Shoe Studio, the price is anything but. Reduced from £75, they're now £45 and with plenty of the season left
26 May 2009
I spotted the shiny silver version of these gladiators on the feet of our stylish fashion editor Isabelle last week, and immediately asked where she'd found them. Expecting her to reply with the name of a hard-to-pronounce French designer, I was very surprised
2 May 2009
I think these Metal Heel shoes from Dorothy Perkins put the phrase 'simple but effective' into good practise. In fact, they tick all of the boxes when it comes to a perfect shoe for me. Purple is one of my favourite colours to wear because it always has such
28 April 2009
Red Herring always do a good job of capturing designer-led looks at high street prices, and these chocolate bow peep toes are very much on the money, getting in on the block-colour heel look and the oversized bow trend without over-egging either.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...