Latest Posts in Bargain Tuesday
1 April 2008
I've been hunting for a pair of red peep toes for what feels like forever, and although these 'Donatella' shoes from Barratts aren't quite what I was looking for, the £12 price tag almost persuades me that they're close enough
25 March 2008
Now that you're all refreshed from your extra-long weekend, it's time to get back to business: shoes! If you're feeling a bit broke from all the chocolate you've purchased (and/or eaten), then perhaps we can interest you in these bargainous courts. More subtle
18 March 2008
When it comes to summer flip flops, you can end up spending a lot of money on a pair that aren't likely to last longer than the season in which you purchase them - so for once, we're happy to endorse spending as little cash as you like! These flip flops from
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...