Latest Posts in Bargain Tuesday
27 September 2011
There are bargains an there are bargains...but today's deal is so tempting I almost didn't want to share it! Bertie's 'Krackle' shoe was one of our favourite party shoes last Christmas, when we gave away a pair in our '12 Shoes of Christmas' competition. Back
16 August 2011
Snake effect is a great pattern for teaming with all your smart day or evening-wear looks, and can be as handy as black or brown as a colour for easy pairing. In fact, in this case it's even better, as both hues are included in the pattern.
2 August 2011
Without wishing to sound like anyone's mother, a pair of grey suede sandals really does come in useful for the latter part of summer, particularly when it comes complete with a nice chunky cork heel to lift you up in those ultra-long maxi dresses you insist
26 July 2011
Tuesday's the day when we hunt down the best bargains in the entire shoe-ni-verse, so I'm pleased to share this epic 70% off sale at two of our favourite high street brands today: Bertie and Pied a Terre. Both of these labels come in at the pricier, better
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...