Latest Posts in Bargain Tuesday
24 May 2011
Matalan have come up trumps again, this time with a pair of bargain shoe boots. These Parton Lace Up Boots are a simple way of taking on the brogue look, particularly if you want to sport it at work. The demure heel and neutral colour makes it a handy daytime
17 May 2011
Peacocks have come up with a very pretty take on the season's clog trend, and produced it at such an amazing price we're tempted to order up a batch of them right now. The 'scalloped' style strapping is really pretty, and offsets the clonky wooden soles very
10 May 2011
Spring has tmade its glorious return, and it's about now that most of us can safely think about jettisoning our socks for at least a few months and letting our toes enjoy the sunshine. And if you're looking for something to make you a little taller than flip-flops
3 May 2011
There was a time when I would not have dreamed of buying shoes in H&M. It has taken a while for the high street giant that so reliably churns out wearable tops, dresses and jeans for next to nothing to get to grips with footwear, but now it seems they are really
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...