- Aldo Rise x Preen: the new fashion blogger Read More »
- Shop the top Chloe Susanna style studded Read More »
- Ankle boots with atttitude for autumn 2012 Read More »
- Stuart Weitzman's sumptuous A/W 2012 Read More »
- Ugg boots get a studded edge Read More »
Latest Posts in Boots
31 July 2012
Everyone needs a pair of battered boots in their wardrobe, so if you haven't got a suitably well-loved pair in your possession, we recommend you start looking before the autumn season kicks in and everyone is back in their trusty booties. Jeffrey Campbell has
19 July 2012
If you're looking for an all-purpose shoe boot that will see you seamlessly from season to season, we think we might have spotted a winner over at ASOS today. These cute booties are made from real suede and have a subtly bent 'banana' heel that echoes the
11 July 2012
Ankle boot season seems to be coming early this year, as is evident by the shoes we've been wearing in the office this week - so we're starting to look at the pre-fall collections and are already ogling at the gorgeous cropped booties springing from the fertile
10 July 2012
It seems a little strange to be talking ankle boots in the middle of summer, but we're all wearing them today, so why the heck not? Especially when they're as irresistibly beautiful as these Dita platform booties by Rebecca Taylor, a new-in style at Shopbop.
30 April 2012
Thought you'd seen all the wonderful colours and patterns for Jeffrey Campbell's Lita boot this season? Think again, as we've just seen what is possibly our favourite combo for spring/summer 2012. The yellow mix version of this flower/starburst pattern is just
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...