- Aldo Rise x Preen: the new fashion blogger Read More »
- Shop the top Chloe Susanna style studded Read More »
- Ankle boots with atttitude for autumn 2012 Read More »
- Stuart Weitzman's sumptuous A/W 2012 Read More »
- Ugg boots get a studded edge Read More »
Latest Posts in Boots
30 April 2012
Thought you'd seen all the wonderful colours and patterns for Jeffrey Campbell's Lita boot this season? Think again, as we've just seen what is possibly our favourite combo for spring/summer 2012. The yellow mix version of this flower/starburst pattern is just
23 March 2012
Well, maybe the name isn't so cute, but we'd expect nothing less from uber Gothic, spookykid label Iron Fist, who definitely won't want to admit that their printed platform bootie is actually rather adorable. The 'ripped' hearts just look to us like lovehearts
16 March 2012
Designers are doing a lot of cool stuff with mesh at the moment, but Maison Martin Margiela have taken the look to another level with these rather wonderful semi-see-through booties. Looking a little like the iconic Yves Saint Laurent Cage shoes that were all
10 February 2012
Like many people, I have to admit that I thought I'd "got away" with not quite completing my winter wardrobe. We'd had an unusually mild autumn and Christmas period, so being a forward-looking fashion bod I figured that February was practically spring. This
27 January 2012
You've loved Jeffrey Campbell's Lita boots in black, denim, cat-print and almost every other imaginable style, and have probably bankrupted yourself in the process. What are you going to do now that pastels are the order of the day? One solution is to cheat and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...