- Aldo Rise x Preen: the new fashion blogger Read More »
- Shop the top Chloe Susanna style studded Read More »
- Ankle boots with atttitude for autumn 2012 Read More »
- Stuart Weitzman's sumptuous A/W 2012 Read More »
- Ugg boots get a studded edge Read More »
Latest Posts in Boots
16 December 2011
The unmistakable smell of snow is in the air, while the hashtag #UKSnow is now trending on Twitter. Hopes are high that we could be in for a white Christmas, so why not make sure you can reach your destination warm, dry and in style ready to get into your party
14 December 2011
It's not even lunchtime yet but we've already fallen head-over-heels in love today: with this beautiful suede ankle boots from Reiss. Kate Middleton's favourite dress shop produces some hugely desirable shoes and accessories too, and this fabulous style is proof
8 December 2011
Ugly shoes fall into many categories: too clunky, too much embellishment, ugly colour clash, inbalance of materials. This offender falls mainly into that last category: fun fur and electric blue simply don't mix, it seems, and they also suffer from that ridiculous
5 December 2011
The classic Ugg boots has had plenty of makeovers now, including the very memorable and (literally) star-studded collaboration with Jimmy Choo. It's a line of experimentation that could have gone horribly wrong, but the powers that be at Ugg clearly know their
2 December 2011
Our friends over at Nollie spotted these awesome weatherproof boots from Sorel, which have been enhanced with an injection of style from Anna Sui. The designer, who has already collaborated with Fitflops on functional fashion fusion has a distinctive style that
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...