- Aldo Rise x Preen: the new fashion blogger Read More »
- Shop the top Chloe Susanna style studded Read More »
- Ankle boots with atttitude for autumn 2012 Read More »
- Stuart Weitzman's sumptuous A/W 2012 Read More »
- Ugg boots get a studded edge Read More »
Latest Posts in Boots
24 November 2011
Shoe trends change so rapidly that it's becoming impossible to wear some styles for more than a year without looking horribly dated. Despite this, certain shoe truths never seem to change, and there has been no trend more enduring than our love for Italian
22 November 2011
United Nude have been in the forefront of innovative footwear design since day one, but their collaborations with Iris Van Herpen have produced truly ground-breaking results. Remember the crazy twisted-looking boots as worn by Solonge Knowles, Kim Kardashian
17 November 2011
We're getting really quite excited about boots on the high street this season, quite simply because there are just so many great styles to choose from! For less than £100 you should be able to kit yourself out with a pair to see you through the winter, and
16 November 2011
Weatherproof footwear isn't generally considered sexy, but there's nothing less appealing than cold, wet, stinky feet - so we have to beg to differ on this one! What's more, Clarks new range of footwear featuring GORETEX® product technology incorporates some
15 November 2011
Those high street designers are getting so hot at following the biggest trends and getting them to us for less that you'd think we'd be used to it by now. But some styles still surprise us with their brilliance, their sheer 'you got that where? factor and their
10 November 2011
It's certainly not the first time that this particular star has shown her allegiance to the fetish trend, and we're sure she's now loving the opportunity to pick up hard-edged footwear from every big name designer going. This striking pair were debuted at "The
7 November 2011
The transition from autumn to winter marks a time when materials like suede and pale leather suddenly stop seeming like such a great idea after all, and the emphasis moves towards sturdy weatherproof footwear that will withstand all the British climate can throw
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...