- Aldo Rise x Preen: the new fashion blogger Read More »
- Shop the top Chloe Susanna style studded Read More »
- Ankle boots with atttitude for autumn 2012 Read More »
- Stuart Weitzman's sumptuous A/W 2012 Read More »
- Ugg boots get a studded edge Read More »
Latest Posts in Boots
20 October 2011
Hear that strange muffled noise coming from our shoes? That's the sound of our feet crying. Alexander Wang might be known for his outlandish designs, but these burgundy, braided monstrosities - with what can only be described as a leather...
19 October 2011
These boots are from Missoni's latest footwear offering: a loud, proud pair of python-embellished creations with a crazy crochet-covered block heel. I think it's fair to say we've never seen anything like it, although I've a feeling I may have done (at the
18 October 2011
New Look have made the rather odd (but very welcome!) decision to slash the prices of many of its boots this week, with some very autumn/winter friendly styles now on sale for as little as £10 or in some cases £5. We're almost wondering if it's a mistake, but
17 October 2011
Ponyskin is a huge trend in footwear at the moment, but if you don't want to harm any actual ponies, the good news is that the looks is easy to fake. Plenty of high street brands are stocking faux-ponyskin shoes and boots, with impressive results.
13 October 2011
So, these are fairly unusual. On the one hand, the colours perfectly match the autumn leaves, and they should go really well with a chocolate brown outfit. On the other hand, they could be mistaken for the kind of footwear a Christmas Elf might purchase. They're
13 October 2011
Now that the temperature has started to go South, I am absolutely drooling over these rusty orange knee-length boots, currently on sale at Office. They strike me as being the perfect October purchase, both in terms of their autumnal colouring and obvious warmth.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...