- Aldo Rise x Preen: the new fashion blogger Read More »
- Shop the top Chloe Susanna style studded Read More »
- Ankle boots with atttitude for autumn 2012 Read More »
- Stuart Weitzman's sumptuous A/W 2012 Read More »
- Ugg boots get a studded edge Read More »
Latest Posts in Boots
10 October 2011
Biker Boots are a key trend for Autumn/Winter 11, which is great news not only for actual motorcyclists, but for those with a realistic expectation of British weather, too. Not only do these boots give your look a rugged and rock-chic edge - they'll work well
7 October 2011
New York designer Christian Cota is a bit of a legend of practical, laid back chic, and these qualities are certainly reflected in his highly wearable new collection for Aldo. It's the first time that Cota has taken his talents to the high street in this way,
6 October 2011
Even if the only red carpet you're likely to be stepping out on this party season is your granny's rug on Christmas eve, it's great to get glammed up in party season. Black glitter and mesh are a winning combination around this time of year, and the mini ankle
6 October 2011
If there is one footwear purchase you won't regret making this autumn, it's a pair of suede wedge boots, ideally in one of the traditional 'fall' colours like wine or tan. Topshop's 'Stockholm' style is new in store and perfect for the job at the moment, and we
5 October 2011
Bumper Boots are a brand that can be difficult to find in the UK, and I've known fans of the long, hairy boots go to great pains to track them down. However it looks like the brand could be coming closer to home than anybody realised - as close to home as Essex.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...