- Aldo Rise x Preen: the new fashion blogger Read More »
- Shop the top Chloe Susanna style studded Read More »
- Ankle boots with atttitude for autumn 2012 Read More »
- Stuart Weitzman's sumptuous A/W 2012 Read More »
- Ugg boots get a studded edge Read More »
Latest Posts in Boots
18 August 2011
There was a frisson of excitement in the fashion world this morning, when a new crop of items from edgy label Surface to Air appeared at The Outnet, with tempting reductions on many items up to 70%. The label's gravity defying shoes have always been of interest
17 August 2011
One of the most coveted new styles for autumn/winter here at Shoewawa Towers is this very strokable shoe from Kurt Geiger. Dalmation spots are one of the season's lesser trends: they're a print you only want to wear in small doses unless you really do want to
12 August 2011
We love a bit of shine on our shoes, and are particularly partial to the 'foily' look created when metallic leather gets a high-gloss patent once-over. The effect looks just incredible on these ankle boots by Alexander Wang, which take the loafer look to another
11 August 2011
See by Chloe is a bit of a 'go-to' brand for us at this time of year when we're sizing up the forthcoming season's ankle boots and making that important judgement call between practicality and style. This wedge bootie fuses both qualities perfectly, and we love
9 August 2011
There' s something about this two tone shoe boot from Zara that puts us in mind of Cruella De Vil...but we're not going to let that bother us. Half classic black stiletto and half red suede ankle boot, this hybrid will take you from boardroom to bar quicker than
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...