- Aldo Rise x Preen: the new fashion blogger Read More »
- Shop the top Chloe Susanna style studded Read More »
- Ankle boots with atttitude for autumn 2012 Read More »
- Stuart Weitzman's sumptuous A/W 2012 Read More »
- Ugg boots get a studded edge Read More »
Latest Posts in Boots
2 August 2011
Right now a 'Harper bootie' only conjures up images of the type of footwear VB might buy her young daughter (designer, naturellement) but it also happens to be the name of an ankle boot by Mulberry that we're coveting for our nascent autumn/winter wardrobe right
21 July 2011
Maybe we should all just accept it - summer is done for 2011. Sure, that might be a bit of a hasty statement, but it also gives a wonderful excuse to buy these beautiful low heeled boots from Miss KG. It's essentially a fancy riding boot, mixing up style with practicality.
20 July 2011
The Alexander McQueen A/W 2011 styles are starting to drop in store, and we're interested to note that the design team headed up by Sarah Burton has embraced the trend for 70s disco fever with both arms. Sturdy, tree-trunk heels support luxury suede shoes in
14 July 2011
I'm not generally a fan of flat ankle boots, being curvy of calf and flat of foot. But there's something wonderfully Victorian about the lace pattern on these Urban Outfitters Natural Beaded Canvas Boots, which makes them more appealing. I think they'd look
12 July 2011
Clarks Originals' gorgeously soft desert boots are the perfect canvas for the gentle, ditsy floral print made famous by Laura Ashley, and we think the combination is just wonderful. With festival season upon us, I would love to equip myself with a pair of these
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...