Latest Posts in Brogues
15 March 2010
When the Domestic Sluttery ladies aren't busy picking out the most fabulous bits and bobs for our homes, they they have a great eye for vintagey-looking fashion, too. Today they've picked out these gorgeous pointy-toed brogues from one of our favourite labels:
12 October 2009
If you like broguing, but don't want to go for the full-on, boyfriend-style loafer approach then a pair of pumps with a smart two-tone pattern can be the perfect look for you. It's a look that Moschino Cheap & Chic do particularly well, and I can imagine these
5 August 2009
I came close to rejecting a fair few of the shoes that landed in my inbox this week, on the grounds that they don't fit the 'women's footwear' remit of this blog. But on a second glance, these items turn out to be unisex or 'boyfriend' shoes; apparently the next
9 July 2009
New in for Autumn 09/10 at My Wardrobe, these yummy plum suede brogue boots are right on the money for next season's key trends. Even in July, it's easy to see how much fun we'll all be having this winter with thick tights, short skirts and killer boots in all
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...