Latest Posts in Brogues
28 January 2009
One shop whose windows I've spent a good deal of time staring lovingly into is Spice Shoes in Inslington - and t's got a sale on at the moment that might just see me cross the threashold one of these days! Among the treasures I've picked out are these very
11 December 2008
After some decidedly experimental catwalk offerings earlier in the year, Prada is back to form with these sensible yet quirkily stylish brogue court shoes. For anyone who wants to stand out while looking super-smart, these shoes are a godsend, and I can see them
10 December 2008
Boden shoes always seem a bit 'Islington yummy mummy' to me, but there's nothing wrong with that look if it's what you're aimnig at! With its 'smart, upper-crust cut', Sassy is a tried-and-tested style from the brand, which has been given a winter makeover full
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...