TOMS Shoes SS 2013 collection: which will you choose?
Latest Posts in Casual Friday
16 October 2009
What is it about superheroines and footwear at the moment? I've seen at least three styles modelled on Wonderwomans red white and blue ensemble so far this year, and here's another from Reebok. But somehow I think the style works better as a casual shoe: while
2 October 2009
Comme des Garcons have been behind some interesting collaborations recently with varying degrees of success. But these ones I like: what's not to like about Converse with a nice bright and colourful heart on the side? The Comme des Garçons 'play' heart is
25 September 2009
Somehow the idea of Marc Jacobs doing sportswear seems a little wrong, and at first glance these calf-length trainers look a bit of a perculiar sight. But I'm actually quite keen on this style, which uses a beautifully autumnal colour palate that's bound to
18 September 2009
I'm not sure if the luxurious, tactile velvet 'coat' that these high top All Stars are covered in takes them out of the 'casual' category or not - but I like them all the same. They're reminiscent of a lot of spotted items I've - er - 'spotted' recently, including
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...