TOMS Shoes SS 2013 collection: which will you choose?
Latest Posts in Casual Friday
6 November 2009
The words 'sportswear' and 'chic' seldom inhabit the same universe, but Lacoste is one of the rare exceptions to that rule. Despite its many impersonators, the croc motif spell quality and I've always admired the label's eye for good fabrics and colours.
30 October 2009
I've always thought that if you're buying trainers, you might as well have a bit of fun with the fabrics and colours. Normal rules don't apply to sports shoes, so my general rule of thumb is just to go for the ones made from the coolest materials.
23 October 2009
Mid-cut trainers are the casual shoe's answer to ankle boots. They're versatile, practical in winter and really comfy to walk (and run, and hike) about the place in. And fortunately for us, they're back in style, too! Sienna Miller and a host of other celebs
16 October 2009
What is it about superheroines and footwear at the moment? I've seen at least three styles modelled on Wonderwomans red white and blue ensemble so far this year, and here's another from Reebok. But somehow I think the style works better as a casual shoe: while
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...