TOMS Shoes SS 2013 collection: which will you choose?
Latest Posts in Casual Friday
8 February 2008
I'm a big advocate for swapping ballet flats for plimsolls when I've got a long day on my feet ahead. For starters, they're softer on the soles and it also means that my prettier, more expensive flats last a lot longer! These slip-ons are rather sweet, with
25 January 2008
I'm going to be honest with you. Trainers aren't usually something that interest me, because experience has shown that it's hard to find a pair that isn't too chunky or heavy for day-to-day wear, compared with comfy Keds or pretty casual ballet flats. I'm going
11 January 2008
A sneaker by any other name, these trainers from Stuart Weitzman are a far cry from his usual fare, although, in light of all the bling, not too far, I should say! With their silver-grey base and bright patent details, they're not really for sports; but you
4 January 2008
We love our sexy stilettos and swanky party shoes here at Shoewawa, but by Friday our toes are pining for a pair of comfy flats to see us through the day. While the high street is almost over the owl as a decorative trend, thankfully that happy little creature
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...