- Shoes at the Met Gala 2013: celeb footwear Read More »
- Shoes at the Oscars 2013: Red carpet Read More »
- Shoes at the Grammy Awards 2013 Read More »
- SAG Awards 2013: shoes on the red carpet Read More »
- Awards Season: shoes at the Golden Globes Read More »
Latest Posts in Celeb Footwear
6 August 2012
Remember last time, when we told you about Victoria Beckham's tweet proclaiming her love of a specific pair of Nicholas Kirkwood heels? The nude colour block heels were rather nice. But this weekend, Victoria treated to another insight into her vast shoe
3 August 2012
We've been scrutinising the Duchess of Cambridge's footwear choices even more closely than usual this week, as she's attended so many Olympic events - even stopping to take part in a bit of footie action at a school sports day to show just how much of a 'sport'
2 August 2012
In one of those ubiquitous parking-lot shots, Hilary Duff was recently seen looking cool and casual in her leggings and t-shirt, a pair of tangerine Nike Free Running shoes on her feet. The ultra lightweight trainers, which mimic the sensation of barefoot
1 August 2012
Celebrities are a good source of style inspiration in every facet of our fashion, beauty, accessory and now shoe, led lives. So it always comes as a great shame when we spy a famous face on the red carpet sporting a pair of dreamy shoes with an equally dreamy
31 July 2012
Kate Middleton looked incredibly chic in a dove grey Roksanda Ilincic dress when she attended a creative industries reception at the Royal Academy of Arts last night. The dress, which was a 'recycled' piece she'd worn publicly on a trip to LA before, folded and
27 July 2012
Last night Nicola Roberts attended a pre-Olympics party held by Warner Music at London's Tate Modern, and whilst we're sure many were astounded by her show stopping scarlet red sweetheart neckline gown, our shoe-eye spotted her unusual choice of footwear in the
26 July 2012
Team GB's women's soccer team has just proven beyond doubt that girls can be good at football, but it seems that the Duchess of Cambridge is keen to get in on the action, too! On a sports day visit to Bacon's College, along with her husband, Kate demonstrated
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...