- Shoes at the Oscars 2013: Red carpet Read More »
- Shoes at the Grammy Awards 2013 Read More »
- SAG Awards 2013: shoes on the red carpet Read More »
- Awards Season: shoes at the Golden Globes Read More »
- Critics' Choice Awards 2013: the shoes Read More »
Latest Posts in Celeb Footwear
3 August 2012
We've been scrutinising the Duchess of Cambridge's footwear choices even more closely than usual this week, as she's attended so many Olympic events - even stopping to take part in a bit of footie action at a school sports day to show just how much of a 'sport'
2 August 2012
In one of those ubiquitous parking-lot shots, Hilary Duff was recently seen looking cool and casual in her leggings and t-shirt, a pair of tangerine Nike Free Running shoes on her feet. The ultra lightweight trainers, which mimic the sensation of barefoot
1 August 2012
Celebrities are a good source of style inspiration in every facet of our fashion, beauty, accessory and now shoe, led lives. So it always comes as a great shame when we spy a famous face on the red carpet sporting a pair of dreamy shoes with an equally dreamy
31 July 2012
Kate Middleton looked incredibly chic in a dove grey Roksanda Ilincic dress when she attended a creative industries reception at the Royal Academy of Arts last night. The dress, which was a 'recycled' piece she'd worn publicly on a trip to LA before, folded and
27 July 2012
Last night Nicola Roberts attended a pre-Olympics party held by Warner Music at London's Tate Modern, and whilst we're sure many were astounded by her show stopping scarlet red sweetheart neckline gown, our shoe-eye spotted her unusual choice of footwear in the
26 July 2012
Team GB's women's soccer team has just proven beyond doubt that girls can be good at football, but it seems that the Duchess of Cambridge is keen to get in on the action, too! On a sports day visit to Bacon's College, along with her husband, Kate demonstrated
24 July 2012
Hayden Panettiere was seen striking a few poses at Sunday's Teen Choice awards in Universal City, where the heroes and heroines of the American teenage public are voted for and celebrated each year. As you might imagine, bubblegum colours and barbie doll dresses
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...