- Shoes at the Oscars 2013: Red carpet Read More »
- Shoes at the Grammy Awards 2013 Read More »
- SAG Awards 2013: shoes on the red carpet Read More »
- Awards Season: shoes at the Golden Globes Read More »
- Critics' Choice Awards 2013: the shoes Read More »
Latest Posts in Celeb Footwear
11 June 2012
Is Kate Middleton's style becoming more adventurous? fashion tongues began to wag excitedly when she wore 'Tulisa's' scarlet McQueen dress on Jubilee weekend, but we don't expect the Duchess to go too wild on the footwear front any time soon. Kate has been
11 June 2012
This year's Tony Awards were a great vintage for British actors, as our very own James Cordon scooped a prestigious gong for his role in Broadway transfer One Man, Two Guvnors. Obviously we were rooting for James more than anything, but we did divert our attention
7 June 2012
Beyoncé set cameras flashing and tongues wagging when she stepped out of Maison de la Truffe in Paris with hubby Jay-Z and baby Ivy Blue Carter in tow. Wearing a cropped scarlet jacket and carrying a streaked Alexander McQueen 'stingray' clutch, she looked relaxed
6 June 2012
Their taste in hats may not be a hit with everybody, but none can deny that the shoes worn by Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice were both stylish and cool: testament to their love for pieces that one has to admit are just a little bit too hot for Royalty. And we
1 June 2012
We loved this image captured at the Prometheus world premiere at the Empire Leicester Square right here in London last night. Bending that low in heels that high takes talent! But can you guess who the talented lady sporting the slinky shoes might be? She's
30 May 2012
Whenever a super-glamorous event comes around, we know the red carpet is going to be jam-packed full of gorgeous shoes beyond our wildest dreams. Or are they? Those designer desirables may seem world away from our own wardrobes when they're on the feet of the
28 May 2012
Despite the heat in London this weekend, many of the celebrity guests at the BAFTA Awards last night turned out in ultra-long floor-sweeping dresses, denying us a glance at their no-doubt beautiful shoes! But two ladies who obliged were Made in Chelsea star
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...