- Shoes at the Oscars 2013: Red carpet Read More »
- Shoes at the Grammy Awards 2013 Read More »
- SAG Awards 2013: shoes on the red carpet Read More »
- Awards Season: shoes at the Golden Globes Read More »
- Critics' Choice Awards 2013: the shoes Read More »
Latest Posts in Celeb Footwear
3 May 2012
Today's Whose Shoes quiz has a small clue attached, in the form of a small line of text tattooed on their owner's right foot. We can't tell you what the text translates as, but we can tell you that today's celebrity guess-who is none of the other stars with foot
24 April 2012
The maddeningly beautiful Gwyneth Paltrow is one celeb who knows how to pull off the relaxed boho look with ease, so we weren't at all surprised to see her out and about on more than one occasion wearing House of Harlow 1960 recently. Teaming the 'Madison'
19 April 2012
The Voice star and style icon Jessie J is certainly a major inspiration at the moment and one footwear look she goes in for in a big way is creepers. JJ has been championing the flat-shoed look for a while now (particularly after her injury last year, which saw
18 April 2012
Winged shoes are one of those fun little micro-trends that have sprung up this season in amongst all the more prominent neons, statement wedges and shoes without heels. They've appeared at all levels of the market and on all types of shoes, from bargainous boots
16 April 2012
Stars of the stage seem to like their heels high (and so their skirts, at this time of year at least!) so we were delighted to be able to shoe-spot at the Olivier Awards last night. From Vanessa Kirby's criss-cross straps to Kate Fleetwood's classic nude peep-toes,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...