- Shoes at the Oscars 2013: Red carpet Read More »
- Shoes at the Grammy Awards 2013 Read More »
- SAG Awards 2013: shoes on the red carpet Read More »
- Awards Season: shoes at the Golden Globes Read More »
- Critics' Choice Awards 2013: the shoes Read More »
Latest Posts in Celeb Footwear
4 October 2006
Kylie Minogue was spotted out and about in these very boots this weekend, by her favourite designers, Dolce and Gabanna. I'm normally a big fan of Kylie's style, but I have to admit that, although these look great on Kylie, I'm actually not crazy about them
27 September 2006
I would love to be Jessica Simpson. The girl runs a shoe empire purely by getting her minions to run off cheap versions of the designer shoes she and her mates have been spotted in. First were the oh-so-popular cork platforms (Christian Louboutin much?) and
26 September 2006
Q: How do you make a faux Bruges even more over-the-top?A: Turn it into a Dorothy Bruges!It's not difficult to grab a pair of this style of shoe on a budget any more with everyone from Aldo to New Look doing their versions. But Go Jane in particular have gone
22 September 2006
When I've had a bad day I go home, curl up in bed and watch old movies. One of my favourites is Funny Face, with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire dancing their way across Paris to a background of fashion and philosophy. These flats remind me of the kind of thing
20 September 2006
I love it when accessories are named after celebs. Last Summer everything was called 'Kate' or 'Sienna', and now Shelly's have put out the very retro 'Dita' shoe, no doubt inspired by Christian Louboutin's biggest customer, Dita Von Teese. They may not have
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...