Latest Posts in Columns & Opinions
15 October 2009
There's very little point in splashing out lots of money on lots of gorgeous shoes if you're just going to chuck them in the bottom of your wardrobe or a pile in the corner of your room. Not only does it look ugly, but it can cause a lot of damage to heels,
24 September 2009
Browsing Ebay used to be like visiting the best charity shop in the world and finding all sorts of bargain goodies, without the general smell of old lady. Lately though, I've found the number of decent finds have been dwindling, and the prices have been increasing.
28 August 2009
'Goth' is a style that refuses to die, and it's going to be returning vampire-like to the fashion scene this autumn with more lifeblood running through its veins than ever before. As anyone whose ever been shopping in Camden knows, you'll never be short of places
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...