Latest Posts in Columns & Opinions
30 October 2007
Lesley James writes... A lot of fuss is made about clothes size "zero", but what aboutsize zero feet? People with small feet seem to be invisible to most shoe retailers, but there's a lot of us out there, so here's all I know about how to shop wisely for shoes
17 October 2007
Amber McNaught writes... If you're a regular reader of this column, it will probably come as no surprise to learn that I love my shoes. Lately, though, I've been thinking that I probably love my shoes just a little too much, because while I returned from my r
12 October 2007
Cate Sevilla shares with us her trip to Duo's London fitting room, where she found the perfect pair of custom fit, calf fitting boots... While I'm not exactly over weight (whatever that means anymore) I have one hell of a time trying to find clothes that fit.
9 October 2007
Zara Rabinowicz Writes... I am a big shoe fan (duh) and love everything from stilettos to sneakers though I do have penchant for particularly sky high heels. The problem is I’m a pain phobic and while I’m happy to suffer for my shoes it would be nice to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...