Latest Posts in Columns & Opinions
19 September 2007
Tracy Tjoeng writes... For those of ya'll who haven't seen this - I can't resist, I must share it with you, fellow shoe addicts. Love it or hate it, theres no denying that YouTube is one of the biggest things of 2006-07 and the same applies to the YouTubers
18 September 2007
Lucy Hulme asks... Aside from the obvious practicalities of sometimes wearing flats (i.e. if you have a one and a half mile walk home) or heels (i.e. if you're going on a date with someone who is 6 ft 7" tall) but most of the shoe lovers I know have a clear p
11 September 2007
Lucy Hulme writes... Last week I wrote about my not-so-secret-anymore habit of wearing Uggs and other comfort-based shoe types if it's just popping out for a walk or to the supermarket - or basically anywhere that I'm unlikely to meet anyone I know. After read
4 September 2007
Among friends, I'm well known for my shoe addiction. My boyfriend knows that complimenting my footwear will produce a grin, and my mother is assured that any time I treat myself to a purchase it will never be something...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...