- Social Media sneakers: which trainer tribe Read More »
- Houndstooth style from Rocket Dog Read More »
- Lipstick red shoe love on a budget! Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: Nicola Stapleton's Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
6 July 2012
The prices just keep on dropping over at Stylistpick! Having already furnished ourselves with some amazing summer shoes for just £10. That's me in the picture above showing off my lovely 'Verity' denim wedges which I can promise are enormously comfy and stylish:
10 January 2012
Social Media is a huge part of our lives, and we all have our favourite hangouts: all of the Shoewawa team are self-confessed Twitter addicts, and if you're not already reading our tweets you really ought to get on board here to make sure you're in the loop on
6 January 2012
One week into January there is still a wealth of bargains to be had, with new lines being added to many of the big sales. This week, we've already spotted Topshop's amazing deal on thigh-length boots (£20 down from £76) and today we've spotted a stylish pair
9 December 2011
As Christmas and New Year's Eve get ever closer, the need to vamp up our wardrobes gets stronger - just as our wallets deplete under an avalanche of Christmas shopping. Fortunately, we've never seen quite so many cheap party shoes on the high street before, and
6 December 2011
Perhaps thanks to the sporty focus brought by the Olympics, 2012 looks like it's going to be the Year of the Trainer: we've seen so many exciting sports shoes in the spring/summer 12 previews that we're sure the much-maligned casual shoe will soon be back in
5 December 2011
Short socks with shoes is one of those trends that stayed 'out' for as long as most of us can remember (well, unless you have a very specific interest in the schoolgirl look) but now it's definitely making a come-back, and is very much in vogue for those who go
1 December 2011
This week's ugly shoe is an interesting one: we're just not remotely sure where Opening Ceremony's designers were going with it. 'Colour clash' is a key trend for autumn/winter 2012, but why would you seriously put ice grey and orange together? It just doesn't
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...