Social Media sneakers: which trainer tribe are you?
Latest Posts in Daily Features
4 November 2011
For your Friday morning browsing pleasure, we like to round up some of the favourite shoe blog posts of the week. So make a cup of tea, get comfy and enjoy! Shoeperwoman gives us a round up of her favourite shoes from October 2011.Sea of Shoes shares her Hal
31 October 2011
Now that faux-snakeskin has become such a popular fabric for shoes, we're seeing all sorts of variations on the traditional brown and tan scaly styles. We've not seen many snake-effect shoes in this dark shade of red, but we think that the lovely berry reds and
27 October 2011
We love leopard print, and we love jewel tones. Put together, however, and the results are not pretty: just check out this bizarre style from Shelly's! There is way too much going on here, and the balance is totally out of whack: heels this chunky need to be
26 October 2011
A year ago, I shudder to think what any self-respecting shoe lover would have said if I suggested she go out during the day (or, heaven forefend, the evening) in slippers. However, with remarkable rapidity, we've mostly come around to wearing this 'old man'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...