Social Media sneakers: which trainer tribe are you?
Latest Posts in Daily Features
19 October 2011
These boots are from Missoni's latest footwear offering: a loud, proud pair of python-embellished creations with a crazy crochet-covered block heel. I think it's fair to say we've never seen anything like it, although I've a feeling I may have done (at the
18 October 2011
New Look have made the rather odd (but very welcome!) decision to slash the prices of many of its boots this week, with some very autumn/winter friendly styles now on sale for as little as £10 or in some cases £5. We're almost wondering if it's a mistake, but
17 October 2011
There is something very spooky and Halloween-like about an eerie green glow, and I'd certainly like to have these dazzling glitter Mary Janes on my feet along with my Grotbags wig and witchy hat. Sadly, they're not available in store till early November, but
12 October 2011
As gravity-defying heel free shoes make a return to the catwalk, we're seeing a fresh crop of bizarre (if a little more wearable!) shoes appear on the shop shelves. One of the biggest trends this season is hollow wedges: a cut-out variant of the full wedge that
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...