- Social Media sneakers: which trainer tribe Read More »
- Houndstooth style from Rocket Dog Read More »
- Lipstick red shoe love on a budget! Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: Nicola Stapleton's Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
19 October 2011
These boots are from Missoni's latest footwear offering: a loud, proud pair of python-embellished creations with a crazy crochet-covered block heel. I think it's fair to say we've never seen anything like it, although I've a feeling I may have done (at the
18 October 2011
New Look have made the rather odd (but very welcome!) decision to slash the prices of many of its boots this week, with some very autumn/winter friendly styles now on sale for as little as £10 or in some cases £5. We're almost wondering if it's a mistake, but
17 October 2011
There is something very spooky and Halloween-like about an eerie green glow, and I'd certainly like to have these dazzling glitter Mary Janes on my feet along with my Grotbags wig and witchy hat. Sadly, they're not available in store till early November, but
12 October 2011
As gravity-defying heel free shoes make a return to the catwalk, we're seeing a fresh crop of bizarre (if a little more wearable!) shoes appear on the shop shelves. One of the biggest trends this season is hollow wedges: a cut-out variant of the full wedge that
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...